Friday, March 15, 2013

Willoughby, OH Newborn Photographer | Rachel Good Photography

Meet 5 day new, Lexi. I met her mom and dad a little while back, they are actually cousins of my husband's best friend 
{ the best man at our wedding and our son's godfather }. 
Christine contacted me right after the annual family/friend  Christmas Party. 

They originally booked me for L's 1st year of life and a maternity session last minute, and good thing we did, she had Lexi a week after....


Miss Lexi was originally due around Easter time... so I planned on an Easter theme,  but she wanted to make it here before St. Patty's day. So we decided to take her mom's "props" from the baby shower and use them as a St. Patty's day image:

{this image was feature on The Best Baby Photographer}



Miss L made a beautiful bunny.  
{ bunny hat and cover by VioletsPlayground }


Since Lexi was early, the bonnet I originally ordered for her wasn't in yet. So I contacted Mindy and she sent me this one in a matter of days.

Bonnet was created by





Such a beautiful baby and great parents. 
I cannot wait to see them back in June for her 3 month session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment