Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hinckley, OH Maternity Photographer | Rachel Good Photography

Julie | Maternity Session

This couple was so much fun. Julie sent me some pictures of poses she wanted for her session and we went with it from there. The session lasted an additional hour because we simply lost track of time. 

After reviewing the images Julie sent me this past week, and seeing it was going to be 30 degrees outside this weekend... we decided to do the session indoors.

Julie is a Romantic and I thought this setup would be perfect for her - 

I am very pleased with the results...






































I seriously CANNOT wait to find out whether I will be photographing their new son or daughter this upcoming June { and for the full year! }...


 ...        Stay tuned      ...



No comments:

Post a Comment