Monday, July 16, 2012

Brookpark Family Photographer { Addisyn }

 { addisyn }


Besides the 80 degree day and high humidity, Addisyn challenged me {  in a GOOD WAY! } She kept me on my toes thinking about ways to make her smile. We got some 'real' moments too... tears, laughter, kisses... I had a wonderful time photographing her.


{ here's a little preview } 
www.facebook.com/rgoodphotography
 She loved using my umbrella... 
It was from when I got married 


{ Check out this before and after }



© Rachel Good Photography

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, you were AMAZING with her. She was a bear, but thank you for being so kind in describing your session LOL. She did love this umbrella, when she was not throwing it upset at the fact that we suggested she do something that was not in her plans, LOL. None the less, your patience and talent at capturing these images amaze me. I can not wait to see more. I look forward to working with you and to have you capture lifes precious moments and all of our family's milestones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, It was a pleasure. I love it when I'm kept on my toes. :)

      Delete