Monday, July 9, 2012

Check Facebook for Mini-Session dates


Okay, Mini sessions are ONLY being offered at certain times. So you should check Good Photography {RGP}'s facebook page for these dates. Full sessions are now from 45-1hr depending on the type of sessions. 


When deciding on me or another photographer... Remember, unlike other local photographers, I'm trying to keep my costs low to benefit you {unlike them, I don't mark up 500% }. 


Need props? I have them, or I'll suggest others { or I'll purchase it for our session }


Want a certain number of prints for a package? I can do that too. { Just ask }


Why did I start this business again? To make it easy for you to be able to 'capture' these little moments and not spend a ton.


 Thanks again for your support, referrals and business! It means the world to me and my family <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment