Wednesday, June 13, 2012

why choose Good Photography?

Finally, I setup a blog for Good Photography. :) I am going to be posting sneak peeks of our photo sessions on here, along with Specials and contests.  You can follow me on this blogger or www.rgoodphotography.com. 



So now that you've been to my site, you may be asking "why should I choose this photographer?"
Well, let me make it simple for you...

After having two kids and searching the Cleveland market for the a photographer to capture my little ones, I realized some just didn't have what I was looking for or their prices were ridiculously high. 

I want to make my services affordable for everyone. I don't want to have to make you spend a fortune. I try to price below competition simply because I think having money left over to take your dear husband, wife or kids out for dinner and ice cream is another little moment in time which can bring great memories.
I know you want to preserve these memories in time by capturing them on film, and I want to be your photographer.  
-Rachel .  
Good Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment