Wednesday, June 13, 2012



"capturing moments to treasure forever" 

Let me start off telling you about myself. I'm Rachel Good, owner of Good Photography {www.rgoodphotography.com & www.facebook.com/rgoodphotography } I am a mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a photographer and a friend. I never went to school for photography but I have always loved taking pictures. I took my hobby to the next level with starting Good Photography. I started Good Photography to help provide an affordable photography service. I try to price at or below my Cleveland competition because I understand the importance of capturing those little moments on film. I think it's important to have money left over to take your family out to dinner and icecream 

I believe in capturing the beauty of the photo. I love vibrant coloring in photos. I am not your conventional photographer, I like to capture real moments.  Real smiles, laughs, frowns and tears. Neatly manicured fingers to muddy toes.  Capturing photos that take you back to a moment you can hold on to forever. 





No comments:

Post a Comment