Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Miss Isabella { 9 days new } | Cleveland newborn photographer | Rachel Good Photography

I had the pleasure of meeting this little girl, 2x before we had our newborn session... Her mother booked me for her maternity session, 5 minutes into the session, it rained. So we tried for another date, it rained again, but only for a short minute. 

Then finally the day arrived when Frances' emailed me telling me this beautiful girl was born. She was awake for majority of her session... I think she slept for maybe 5 minutes, but she was great. 

Here's a look at her session | 

copyright rachel good photography 2013
www.facebook.com/rgoodphotography | copyrighted. rachel good photography

more images can be found on www.facebook.com/rgoodphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment