Monday, October 8, 2012

Cleveland, OH and surrounding areas Senior & Wedding Photographer - Rachel Good Photography

I have been asked to do Senior Pictures & Weddings time and time again and I have referred them to another photographer, but I am ready to start booking for the CLASS OF 2013! Senior packages start at $165... Contact me for more informatio
n.

I am also currently booking for 2013 Weddings. After mentoring and the proper equipment upgrades I am ready to get back into wedding photography. Contact me for pricing & packages.

If you know anyone who is interested in either of these... or any other specialty I offer please have them contact me. Right now Book a Senior Session and receive $30 off the package. ♥




head to rgoodphotography.com for specials and contact information


No comments:

Post a Comment