Thursday, August 9, 2012

Parma, Ohio Newborn Photographer - Eva Ocean

I am so excited to say I am officially a newborn photographer. Besides my own children, miss Eva Ocean was my very first newborn client. At 28 days new, she made a perfect model. 

I was very surprised to have found this article about my sweet client- http://www.parmahospital.org/AboutPCGH/News/2012/7/SmallWondersbeginsofferingwaterbirths.html

Congrats to Lauren for such a big accomplishment. I have always wanted a water birth, however, both my children were born at Parma when they didn't allow this type of birth. Thanks from all of us mothers and mothers to be!

I asked Lauren to allow me to use Eva for a mock-Christmas session... During that session, I offered a few other backdrops, poses. 

Here are a few shots from the session: On a hot 90 degree day, we captured this...






such a sweet family.



No comments:

Post a Comment